- Waves Group 3-D Data Acquisition Sparks Interest at 22nd Salvage and Wreck Conference
- Waves Group 2019 Year in Review – Another Successful Year
- Port Familiarisation Course 2020
- Waves Group’s High-Resolution 3D Data Acquisition Capability used in Legacy Wreck Risk Assessment
- Waves Group Appoints James Anderson as Engineering Manager
Port Familiarisation Course 2020
January 9, 2020
One-Day Familiarisation Course on the Planning, Design and Operations of Ports.
Waves Group’s Port Course is in its 10th year and has introduced over 250 claims executives, underwriters & maritime lawyers to the mysteries of port planning, design and operation.
Waves Group’s Port Course is designed for marine professionals working within the shipping and offshore industries to gain first hand experience understanding the technical aspects of port operations and port structures. The course aims to equip marine professionals to better understand damages encountered in marine losses, giving them basic practical knowledge and background information relevant to their daily practice when dealing with marine claims and insurance.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Formal presentations at Waves Group’s City of London office
- A guided boat tour of port structures on the Thames at Tilbury
- A visit to a container terminal
Limited places still available in May, June and July so we recommend that you book early to secure a place.
For booking details or further information, please contact Jucilla Walters.
+44 (0)20 7083 7266