Casualty Response & Management
Our team of consultants have been involved with some of the most technically challenging and complex casualties within the maritime industry.
We provide 24/7 support and fast response to casualties worldwide. Our multi-disciplinary team of consultants includes Master Mariners, Naval Architects, Marine Engineers, Structural Engineers and Maritime Civil Engineers, all with extensive experience of all aspects of marine casualties. Our Maritime Civil Engineers are also qualified commercial divers and regularly advise on damage to reefs and port structures.
Our expertise includes:
- Providing technical advice and support to live cases and emergency response
- Consultancy advice on salvage, including review of salvage plans, feasibility, technical and commercial risk assessments
- Provision of a Special Casualty Representative (SCR) to attend and monitor salvage operations
- Pollution control and management
- Preparation of ITTs and tender evaluations
- Distressed cargo monitoring, recover and management
- Naval architecture and engineering for salvage and wreck removals
We are Associate Members of the International Salvage Union (ISU) and we support insurers, vessel owners, charterers, lawyers and contractors.
Contact us at any time on our 24/7 Emergency Number +44 (0)20 7083 7188.