Casualty Response & Investigation
We respond to marine casualties and incidents worldwide, and are available at short-notice, 24/7 to assist.
We have extensive experience of casualty investigation and management, supported by the full range of technical disciplines, including:
- 24/7 emergency response and rapid mobilisation
- Evidence gathering and investigation of cause
- Assessment of nature and extent of damage, followed by repair costs and repair/works monitoring
- Loss mitigation and coordination
- Nautical incidents, fixed object damages, hull & machinery and cargo damages
- Salvage and casualty response (including SCR)
To discuss our Casualty Response & Investigation services, please contact us.