- Waves Group Expands Its Casualty Response Services in the Asian and Pacific Region
- Waves Group Delivers on Beatrice, Scotland’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm
- WAVES GROUP EXTENSIVE FENDER DESIGN AND DAMAGE ASSESSMENT EXPERIENCE IS RECOGNISED BY PIANC
- INCREASING CERTAINTY THROUGH DIGITAL VISION – Improved Risk Management with our Advanced 3-D Survey Capabilities
- Expanding our Global Reach – Waves Group Welcomes Brian Armour to Lead Singapore Office
Waves Group Sponsoring and Presenting at the upcoming Salvage and Wreck 2018 Conference
November 29, 2018
Waves Group is proud to be sponsoring the upcoming Salvage and Wreck 2018 conference in London. The conference will be held at the Hilton Tower Bridge on the 5th and 6th of December and is the main event each year for the salvage industry to get together and discuss the state of the market and the challenges being faced.
Simon Burnay (Director and Naval Architect) will be speaking on day 2 of the event, with a presentation on a recent wreck removal project that we completed in China and discussing the changing wreck removal market.
Waves Group provides a range of services for the management and investigation of marine casualties. For further information, please visit our website www.waves-group.co.uk.