- Waves Group Expands Its Casualty Response Services in the Asian and Pacific Region
- Waves Group Delivers on Beatrice, Scotland’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm
- WAVES GROUP EXTENSIVE FENDER DESIGN AND DAMAGE ASSESSMENT EXPERIENCE IS RECOGNISED BY PIANC
- INCREASING CERTAINTY THROUGH DIGITAL VISION – Improved Risk Management with our Advanced 3-D Survey Capabilities
- Expanding our Global Reach – Waves Group Welcomes Brian Armour to Lead Singapore Office
Port Course 2019
January 22, 2019
One-Day Familiarisation Course
Waves Group’s Port Courses is in its 9th year & has introduced over 200 claims executives, underwriters & maritime lawyers to the mysteries of port planning, design & operation.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Formal presentations at Waves Group’s City of London office
- A boat trip to view maritime structures on the Thames
- A visit to the PLA VTS control room
- A visit to a container terminal
Limited places still available in May, June and July so we recommend that you book early to secure a place.
For booking details or further information, please contact Jucilla Walters.
+44 (0)20 7083 7266