- Waves Group’s Civil Engineers Aid Sarens in the Upgrade of the Port of HaminaKotka
- Waves Group Expands Its Casualty Response Services in the Asian and Pacific Region
- Waves Group Delivers on Beatrice, Scotland’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm
- WAVES GROUP EXTENSIVE FENDER DESIGN AND DAMAGE ASSESSMENT EXPERIENCE IS RECOGNISED BY PIANC
- INCREASING CERTAINTY THROUGH DIGITAL VISION – Improved Risk Management with our Advanced 3-D Survey Capabilities
Expanding our Global Reach – Waves Group Welcomes Brian Armour to Lead Singapore Office
February 27, 2019
Waves Group welcomes Brian Armour to our maritime civil engineering team.
We are delighted to welcome Brian Armour to our Maritime Civil Engineering team, an established market leader in the investigation of Fixed & Floating Object (FFO) damage incidents worldwide. He has been appointed to open the office and lead operations in Singapore.
Brian is a maritime civil engineer with more than 16 years of experience in the design and construction management of marine and infrastructure projects in the Asia and Pacific (APAC) regions. He is a Chartered Professional Engineer (Structural Engineering) with over 10 years working within Engineering, Procurement and Project Management (EPCM) teams covering the full range of project stages, including early feasibility studies, detailed design, construction management and project close out.
Brian has extensive experience investigating FFO damage incidents in the APAC region providing expert opinion to P&I Clubs, maritime lawyers, shipowners, terminal operators and other insurance interests.
To contact Brian please email, B.Armour@Waves-Group.sg or telephone +65 3165 1786.