A New Organisational Structure for Waves Group Board of Directors
June 19, 2023
Top L-R: Dennis Kelly, Simon Burnay, Phil Donoghue – Bottom L-R: Nigel James, Jeremy Panes, Ian Sherrington
We are delighted to announce our new leadership team structure.
Following the significant growth and global expansion of Waves Group, the new structure will ensure that we continue to develop and best deliver our services to our clients whilst supporting and developing our dedicated team.
With immediate effect, the Waves Group Board of Directors is:
- Dennis Kelly becomes Executive Chairman, with responsibility for overall Company performance, our global offices, our work in the Ports sector and Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity (ED&I).
- Simon Burnay takes on the role as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), with responsibility for the Company strategy, overall Company performance, our Major Casualty work and our capabilities in the Maritime Digital and 3D surveys sectors.
- Nigel James becomes Operations Director, leading on our project operations, professional development and leading the Marine team.
- Jeremy Panes becomes Engineering Director, continuing to lead the Engineering team and focusing on the development of our energy sector work.
- Phil Donoghue continues as Commercial Director, with responsibilities for finance, QHSE and contractual and legal matters.
- Ian Sherrington becomes a Non-Executive Director, supporting development of the business in the Energy sector and providing technical authority and mentoring to our team.
Waves Group has grown significantly in the last two years, with a headcount now of 55 people, and with major advances in our capabilities that we are delivering through our regional hubs in the UK, Europe, Singapore and Houston. This new leadership structure will provide enhanced focus on our core markets of offshore renewables, decommissioning, ports and shipping, including incident investigations, casualty management and the decarbonisation of shipping. In addition, the new structure will support and develop the growing focus and demand for our maritime digital solutions and high-resolution data acquisition and scanning in these sectors and beyond.
We look forward to continuing to work closely with our clients to deliver our services and assist you in reducing risk and increasing certainty. For further information on our services and how we can help you, please contact us [email protected] or telephone +44 20 7083 7266, we will be delighted to discuss how we can help.